You can do more than live it up in Ybor City. You can make a living here, too.
Professional services, retail, manufacturing, and wholesale and distribution industries are just some of the businesses thriving in Ybor City among the many restaurants and bars that make their home here.
Ybor City Business Resources
- CRA Façade Improvement Grant Program – View PDF
- Enterprise Zone Programs – Visit site
- Historic Preservation Incentives Barrio Latino Commission – Visit site
- Ybor City Historic District Zone Regulations – Visit site
- Parking Requirement Waiver – Visit site
- Stormwater Retention Waiver – Visit site
- Water Vaults for Fire Protection – Visit site
- Tax Increment Financing District – Visit site
- Transportation Impact Fee Waiver and Reduction Area – Visit site
- Small Business Information Center – Visit site
- Mark E. Sharpe Entrepreneur Collaborative Center – Visit site
- Ybor Chamber of Commerce – Visit site
- Ybor City Development Fact Sheet – View PDF
- Water Vaults for Fire Protection
- Tax Increment Financing District - View site
For more information about doing business in Ybor City, please contact the Ybor City Development Corporation, or view our Ybor Business Toolkit.
Complying with Americans with Disabilities Act
The City of Tampa's Ybor City Development Corporation (YCDC) and the Department of Neighborhood Services, Division of Community Affairs held a free seminar, "Your Business and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)" in September 2012.
The free seminar helped local businesses and landlords learn how to meet the needs of customers with disabilities. The presenters discussed how to comply with the accessibility and accommodation requirements of the ADA and recognize service animals, and identified 21 changes that every building owner can make to become more compliant with the requirements of ADA.
City of Tampa Television recorded the presentation and has made it available for on-demand viewing in two parts:
- "The Americans with Disabilities Act and Public Accommodation," presented by W. Jan Pietruszka, a partner in the labor and employment practice group of Shumaker, Loop and Kendrick, LLP's Tampa office
- "Making Your Business Accessible," presented by Jack Humburg, Director of Housing Development and ADA Services for the Boley Centers.
Contact Ybor City Development Corporation
City of Tampa
2015 East 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
Manager, Ybor City Development Corporation
Economic Development Specialist