Ybor Flavors Television Show
In highlighting one of the country’s most colorful neighborhoods, the monthly “Ybor Flavors” television show airs on Bright House channel 615 and Verizon channel 15. "Ybor Flavors" broadcasts the latest on Ybor City and its events.
The show's host Veronica Swiatek, co-chair of the Ybor City Development Corp. marketing committee, guides viewers on a tour of Ybor City and highlights the historic district's events, history, landmarks and flavors.
Host Veronica Swiatek samples some of the best flan in Tampa Bay at Flan Fest, explores Ybor City's food and culture during Fiesta Day and talks with Florida craft brewers at BeerFest:
"Ybor Flavors" explores Historic Holiday Spirit events:
- March 2013 - Flan Fest at Ybor City Saturday Market, Florida Brewers Guild BeerFest and Fiesta Day
- January 2013 - Historic Holiday Spirit tree lighting, snow on 7th Avenue and parade
- November 2012 - 14th annual Ybor City Cigar & Heritage Festival, benefiting Ybor City Museum Society
- August 2012 - Carne ChopHouse opens in Centro Ybor
- June 2012 - Cuban Sandwich Festival, naming the best Cuban sandwiches in Florida
- April 2012 - 15th annual Festa Italiana, celebrating Italian culture and heritage in Tampa Bay
- February 2012 - Krewe of Sant' Yago Knight Parade
- December 2011 - Santa and Mrs. Claus visit Ybor City during Historic Holiday Spirit's snowfall
- November 2011 - Hoffman Porges Gallery, Ybor City Museum Society's Ybor City Architecture: Our Stories exhibit, and The Italian Club of Tampa's Ybor City cemetery
- July 2011 - Cuervo Games and renovations to the Ferlita Marconi Factory
- May 2011 - Ybor City Bocce Ball Tournament
- November 2010 - Bernini's of Ybor
- October 2010 - Red Bull's Art of Motion event at Centro Ybor
- September 2010 - Jalapeno eating contest and Snapper Mojito at Gaspar's Grotto
The following episodes must be downloaded and played directly on your computer:
View all of the "Ybor Flavors" shows at TampaGov.net.